
I am more than a little behind on blogging, so please forgive me a few posts that are late in coming. For my thirtieth birthday, I thought Andi and I would be spending a casual girl's weekend at one of our favorite historic places, the John Denham House Bed & Breakfast in Madison, Florida. But, unbeknownst to me, Andi had been planning for months and had coordinated with some of our closest friends who were able to join us for a birthday weekend celebration. It was a WONDERFUL way to celebrate! Mrs. Pat, the owner and manager of the John Denham House was really accommodating (giving us full reign of the kitchen one night to make delicious turkey tacos), and it was an ideal and central spot for all of us to gather.

Here's the group (Jessica, Jorjanne, Andi, me, and Emily) posed on the steps in the entry hall at the John Denham House.

Andi brought beautiful cupcakes from the Atlanta Cupcake Factory (I think that's the name of the place) and we pigged out. Andi even thought to bring fancy princess crowns. But as cheesy as it sounds, the very best gift was just hanging out with wonderful friends in a beautiful historic and relaxing setting. I could turn 30 every year!
No comments:
Post a Comment